Tuesday, April 07, 2009
I am now in school. Rushing like crazy with Cher and Bav for our ISM. Even though I have to make like super alot of changes after the demoralising comments I got from Ivan, I decided to really try my best and just do it. He even told me there's no time for major changes so it's fine if I just make the minor ones, but of course I won't get a good grade cause' the paper is too descriptive. I'm feeling better already since afternoon when I was all ready to go for Fong's match when I received Ivan's sms and it's really all thanks to my dear Lily,Ben,SNTM,Cher,SallyandWillie for the encouragement and help. It also helps that I'm in school now so I don't feel so helpless cause' I know Cher and Bav is just there should I need to ask anything.
Hais, why can't I be smarter? I wonder how different my life would be.. seriously..
And I know it's not about grades. But it really sucks to do badly for your ISM.